22 Momme Hyaluronic Acid Silk Bonnet Double Layers Night Sleep Cap
- 2 Sizes: M for short/medium hair, L for medium/long hair
- Breakthrough technology - 100% top grade 22 momme mulberry silk with hyaluronic acid microcapsules and Argan Oil Formula. Double-layer color matching, dark and stain-resistant inside, wearable on both sides, more durable use.
- Drawstring harness design - to prevent slipping, adjustable head circumference.
- 8-hour Hydration -Delivers intense long-lasting moisture.
- Recommended by Skincare Specialist Hyram
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Certification - Proven by the Oeko-Tex certification, which ensures that the fabric and filling material was constructed without any use of harmful chemicals.
- Asthma & Allergy Relief - THXSILK's silk is a natural fiber, and its hypoallergenic quality helps to eliminate allergies and asthma, which could be caused by cotton and other synthetic fibers.
- Perfect for Hot and Cold Sleepers - Silk's natural temperature-regulating properties keep you comfortable in every season. It can effectively reduce hot or cold irregularities when sleeping by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature.
- Multiple Benefits - Super soft, comfy, and smooth yet breathable, best for skin care, anti-aging; anti-allergenic, no shifting perfect for allergy suffers.
I'm so happy about this purchase i forgot to actually write a review. I'd like to be direct: hands down, the best money I spent in the past 30 days. The material feels awesome, it protects my hair from drying during the night time or while napping, as matter of fact, I'm saving cash as I don't have to re use my styling products more often since my hair remains collected! I was a little concerned about the material been too warm (as I live in a tropical place) but this product has proven to be just perfect. I don't even feel it while I'm wearing it.
I used to sleep with my hair loose, so while I cannot say if this is better than other brands I can say I'm NEVER going back to sleeping with loose hair again!! It was a little awkward to get used to as I first put it on, but after that first night I AM SOLD!! My hair has been much softer since wearing it, much less tangled and I don't even NEED to untangle my hair in the morning.
If you are natural and have a big head or very thick/long hair this is the cap for you! It will fit ALL of your hair, even if you have long braids, crotchet, box braids, twists, literally ANY STYLE will fit under this cap! I love it. With the draw string feature, it will not slip off your head AND you will not get any creases or lines on your forehead like with other bonnets. Your search is over. I bought another one for my daughter, then one for my mom, and my sister-in-law. The colors are rich, they are double-lined, and wash well. This is it!
I purchased this specifically for my vacation Crochett hair style. This bonnet fit six packs of 14 braids and my big head with room to spare. I was concerned by the reviews claiming that the dye bled onto the pillowcase, but I didnt experience the same. Even with hair products I didnt have any color run.
I have a big head and a lot of hair, and I have tried a lot of sleeping caps in the last few months trying to get one that fit and keeps my hair from turning into a tumbleweed when Im sleeping. This one was great. It was big enough, and I like the fact that its adjustable. The soft blue color is lovely, and the cap keeps the snarls and tangles to a minimum. Some days I have none at all. If I do get one, it combs out easily. I will buy this again. It is one of the only ones that doesnt bite my ears, and it doesnt look like a skull cap on my big head. If you have a larger head, and/or a lot of hair, buy this. It is just wonderful. The size is perfect for me. I bought an extra large, and it has more than enough room. I wish I had bought this sooner.
- 30-Day Easy Returns
- P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered.
-Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30℃) on most gentle cycle available.
-Wash different colors and fabric separately.
-Turn your silk item inside out and place it in a mesh bag to avoid the shearing and tearing of silk fibers.
-Use gentle or special detergent for silk.
-Hang dry without direct sunlight if possible.
-Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
-Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
Note: 7A, 6A, 5A silk comforters aren't included.