THXSILK All Seasons 6A Toddler Silk Comforter for Baby
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Certification - The fabric and filling material no harmful chemicals guarantee.
- Asthma & Allergy Relief - A natural fiber that repels dust mites, hypoallergenic quality helps to eliminate allergies and asthma Vs. Cotton and other synthetic fibers.
- Perfect for Sleeping - Temperature-regulating properties effectively help to sleep by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature.
- Multiple Benefits - Super soft, comfy and smooth yet breathable.
- Comforter - 100% 6A silk filling with cotton cover x 1
- Size - 35" x 44" | 89cm x 112cm
- Filling Weight - Summer: 150g, All Season: 350g
This has a very nice weight. Heavier than a sheet but not as heavy as a traditional down comforter. Feels great. Sleeps comfortably. I think it will compress nicely to travel with if I wanted to bring to winter home.
I use this as a blanket since silk is a good insulator and I put the bedcover on top. I wash this in cold water and hang dry.
If one wants to use this as a cover, the design on the top is pretty.
Awesome comfort! Very light weight and perfect for AZ. We use it in a very light duvet which is also really soft and both together are cuddly and you just snuggle in. Perfect warmth level, no too hot. The best we have ever used and many for more $s. I would not order anything else. If I did not have other styles for the guest room, I would be getting one for there as well. I wish it had ties on 4 sides to keep it from slipping in the duvet. I simply knot it in the corners.
I have used this silk comforter for a couple weeks now and couldn't be more satisfied with it! It is exactly what I was looking for when the weather turns warm and humid. The high silk quality (and NO polyester!!) feels super soft, cool and comfortable. I put the comforter in a cotton cover (I would not use any duvet without a cover). The comforter comes in a nice travel bag so you can even take it on trips with you! 5 stars!
I LOVE this comforter. We have a four year old who likes to crawl into our bed every morning and I get SO HOT when he snuggles in. This is breathable and provides warmth without being overwhelming. Its also comfy and super nice to touch. I absolutely love it.
Just remember to get a duvet cover. This isnt meant to be washed. Ever.
- 30-Day Easy Returns
- P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered.
-Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30℃) on most gentle cycle available.
-Wash different colors and fabric separately.
-Turn your silk item inside out and place it in a mesh bag to avoid the shearing and tearing of silk fibers.
-Use gentle or special detergent for silk.
-Hang dry without direct sunlight if possible.
-Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
-Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
Note: 7A, 6A, 5A silk comforters aren't included.