THXSILK 16 Momme Zippered Silk Pillowcase Cotton Underside
- Fabric - Front: 100% mulberry silk fabric; Back: 100% High quality 300 thread count cotton
- Recommended by Youtube skin care specialist Hyram
- OEKO-Tex Standard 100 Certification - Proven by the Oeko-Tex certification, which ensures that the fabric and filling material were constructed without any use of harmful chemicals.
Asthma & Allergy Relief - THXSILK's silk is a natural fiber, and its hypoallergenic quality helps to eliminate allergies and asthma, which could be caused by cotton and other synthetic fibers.
- Perfect for Hot and Cold Sleepers - Silk's natural temperature-regulating properties keep you comfortable in every season. It can effectively reduce hot or cold irregularities when sleeping by wicking moisture from the body and adjusting to body temperature.
- High-Quality Craftsmanship & Design - Great gift idea for special occasions like Thanksgiving, Christmas, or anniversaries.
- Multiple Benefits - Super soft, comfy, and smooth yet breathable, best for skin care, anti-aging; anti-allergenic, no shifting perfect for allergy suffers.
- UK Sizes: 51*76cm, 51*92cm
This pillowcase is incredible. Expensive for a pillowcase...but you get what you pay for and its worth it. So soft and feels great under my face. Stay on my pillow for the most part but the pocket could go a little deeper which would help hold the pillow in more. Very happy with my purchase.
Amazing pillowcases. I bought some cheap silk pillowcases before because I heard they were good for your skin and hair, but I was supremely disappointed. I figured I would do more research before trying one more time. I landed on these and they did not disappoint! Very soft and smooth. I love it. Only issue is they require a bit more careful care than your traditional pillowcases.
Was using low thread count polyester or some such cheap fabric pillowcases before and they did the job but this like resting my head on a cloud. It's super comfy, seems durable, and I'm sure the wrinkles will come out from a few washes. Have only had this pillowcase for a day but it's made a world of difference.
I didn't know what to expect as this was my first silk pillowcase purchase. Given the affordable price, I was pleasantly surprised at its quality. The pillowcase is soft to touch and have found it regulates temperature well as I sleep. I assume this is something my dog appreciates, as well, as she now plops down to share my pillow with me. The seams look well sewn and the zipper opens and closes smoothly. Care instructions say the pillowcase is machine washable, in a wash bag, but I have not tried this. I have only hand washed it, so far.
I have curly hair that is very prone to frizz and I love this pillowcase. I was using a satin pillowcase before, and I can clearly see a difference between silk and satin. The silk pillowcase is softer and smoother. The threads of my satin pillowcase would get pulled sometimes by my nails and then the loose threads would catch my hair and cause tangles and frizz. I don't have to deal with any of that anymore thanks to this wonderful silk pillowcase!
- 30-Day Easy Returns
- P.O. Boxes and Military Addresses (APO, FPO) cannot be delivered.
-Machine-washable in lukewarm water (30℃) on most gentle cycle available.
-Wash different colors and fabric separately.
-Turn your silk item inside out and place it in a mesh bag to avoid the shearing and tearing of silk fibers.
-Use gentle or special detergent for silk.
-Hang dry without direct sunlight if possible.
-Tumble dry on a cool setting if using drying machine. Avoid drying for extended period of time.
-Iron when slightly damp using a cool setting. Always iron on the inside.
Note: 7A, 6A, 5A silk comforters aren't included.